Surprisingly, Google Fi Network has come a long way after being launched in 2016. the main differentiating factor on google’s network has always been the ability to switch to the best network available, which results in greater connectivity all the time.
Benefits of Google Fi
Among the other benefits, phones designed for Fi intelligently switch between multiple mobile networks from T-mobile and U.S Cellular, as well as secure Wi-Fi connections.If your phone designed for Fi is 5G-compatible or you bring your own unlocked phone compatible with T-Mobile’s 5G network, you’ll have access to 5G nationwide on Fi.
Roaming is also best if you are on Fi. Google Fi’s network also extends to 200+ countries and territories so you’re automatically covered abroad at no extra charge. No setup required — you can just use your phone as you would at home.
No matter which plan you choose, you get great coverage, privacy and security features that protect your personal information, and family features that help your family stay safer on their phones and build healthy digital habits.
Google Fi Phones
The current phones designed for Fi are Pixels, Moto G7, Moto G6, LG G7 ThinQ, LG V35 ThinQ, and Android One Moto X4. They are built to support multiple cellular networks, and they have a state-of-the-art cellular radio tuned to work across network types.
Other Android phones and iPhone do not have the same network switching technology but still get many of the other benefits of the plan.To check whether you can bring your phone, use our compatibility checker, or see a full list of compatible phones.
Google Fi Plans
Google Fi plans are designed to work around your data needs. You can choose either pay-as-you-use model or go Unlimited. There are mainly 3 kinds of plans on Google Fi.
The most basic one is Flexible Plan,If you use less data or often rely on Wi-Fi. you only pay by the GB for the data you use–down to the cent. It’s $17/month per line for four lines for unlimited calls and texts, plus $10/GB for data at home and abroad in 200+ destinations.
Simply Unlimited is the most affordable plan for unlimited data, calls, and texts, at $20/month per line for four or more lines. It also comes with unlimited texts from the US to other countries, unlimited data, calls, and texts within the US, Canada and Mexico, plus 5 GB of high-speed hotspot tethering at no extra charge.
Unlimited Plus plan comes packed with premium features. For $40/month per line for four or more lines, it comes with all the same features as Simply Unlimited, plus international calls to 50+ destinations, and international data abroad in 200+ destinations. You also get 100 GB of cloud storage with Google One, unlimited high-speed hotspot tethering, and can use your mobile data on tablets and other compatible devices with data-only SIM cards at no extra charge.
Your monthly bill depends upon the no. of lines and data usage. You can compare and find out your monthly total.
|Lines||Simply Unlimited||Unlimited Plus||Flexible|
|1||$50/line||$65/line||$20.00/line + $10/GB|
|2||$40/line||$55/line||$17.50/line + $10/GB|
|3||$25/line||$45/line||$16.67/line + $10/GB|
|4||$20/line||$40/line||$16.25/line + $10/GB|
|5||$20/line||$40/line||$16.00/line + $10/GB|
|6||$20/line||$40/line||$15.84/line + $10/GB|
The Offer : Try Google Fi for free for 2022
For a limited time, Google Fi is offering the Unlimited Plan Service for Remainder of 2022 for Free with Activation of a New Unlimited Plan Account on Google Fi network. All lines must transfer (port-in) a number to Fi to be eligible. Numbers ported in must be from carriers that have calling, voice and data services. Fi-to-Fi number transfers are not eligible.
How to qualify for the offer?
To qualify for this offer:
- You must enter a promotional code when signing up
- All lines must accept invitation by 10/21/2022
- Following invitation acceptance, all lines must activate their Fi service within 30 days and activate before 12/31/2022
- use promo code CWW0-UVCV-7DTJ-A6W0 or check your emails if you have got from google fi.
Any other details to know?
- Offer is valid while supplies last or while the promotion is live and available on the fi.google.com site
- Offer is only valid for the Fi Unlimited plans and not valid for other plans.
- Discount applies to the list price for the Fi Unlimited plans, including taxes and fees. Other charges are not included.
- Offer is only available to U.S. residents 18 years or older, and requires Google Pay and Google Fi accounts.
- Fi bill credit is not transferable and is not valid for cash or cash equivalent.
- Promotional codes cannot be exchanged for cash. All promotional codes must be redeemed within the specified term of the promotional offer period or value will expire upon the specified expiration date. Fi is not liable for lost or stolen promotional codes, or for expired promotional codes that are not redeemed within the redemption period.
- If Fi determines that this offer is used in connection with abuse, misuse, or fraud, the Fi credit will be voided and the discounted amount and any redeemed credit will be charged to your Google Pay account. Account must be active and in good standing to receive credits.
- Void where prohibited.